1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Most efficient way to backup apps on stock (rooted) Epic? Options....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by KillerQ97, Feb 19, 2011.

1. KillerQ97

KillerQ97 Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 17, 2010
    Hey all,

Ok, I have a stock Epic 4G that I have rooted. I'm (obviously) looking forward to the update on the 21st. I plan on it wiping my apps. Even if it didn't, I would like to create a backup, archive, or even just a decent list of all of the apps I have.

I have tried appbrain, but I don't feel like it backs everything up properly.... not sure why.

I have titanium, but none of the apps offer a market link to download. I looked, and all of the apps have the warning triangle by them - no market link icon.

Do any of these programs actually physically back the app up, or does it just document the app, and then allow you to re-download at a later time?

There are many posts on this, but they all seem quite convoluted.

Thanks in advance,

Matt!

Advertisement

2. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie
    None

Nov 4, 2009
    Sales
    The Sea of Tranquility
    Titanium backs up the entire app. I've used it dozens of times on different phones and between different roms and it has always backed up everything. the only issue I ever had was a bug that won't allow LauncherPro to restore from a internal backup if the app is first restored by Titanium. Deleting LauncherPro and reinstalling fixed the issue.