1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Most Innovative Products 2010, EVO #2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by joek71, Jun 13, 2010.

1. joek71

joek71 Well-Known Member

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Sim-X

Sim-X Member

nice, how does ipad get #1 - it's only 3g, on a crappy network and it's just a big ipod.

3. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Android Expert

and samsung galaxy s at #23, nuff said.

4. freeza

freeza Android Enthusiast

the ipad is innovative? lmao that site is a failure.

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

They put Windows Phone 7 at #4 - I couldn't read the rest of the list. Fail.

6. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Android Expert

The iPad made #1 according to them because of how many it sold..... the ****?

7. joek71

joek71 Well-Known Member

iPad is nothing new, pads in general are old news, maybe they meant the OS who know, 99% of sites are Apple sided. But #2 for EVO is good.

8. Selfdestruct

Selfdestruct Well-Known Member

9. MrX8503

MrX8503 Android Enthusiast

I'm looking for a tablet device, can you point me to one? Oh wait, you can't, because tablets that were introduced years ago were utter crap and were dead before they were even released. I really don't get the "Apple never invents, or weren't the first" mentality.

MP3 player (iPod), Smartphones (iPhone), Tablets (iPad)

Now Apple wasn't the first in any of these markets, but does it matter when Apple is laughing all the way to the bank? Its probably too early to determine the Tablet market, but Apple is poised to do a 3peat with its iPad. Also to the people who says "giant iPod" the iPhone OS was originally developed for a Tablet, but they switched it to the phone.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews