• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Otter Box protected my BlackBerry for a good 2 years until I crushed my phone in my car door.

Really is a life saver, people might say it's bulky, but the commuter line to me is very adaptable. From experience with otter from blackberry to the s3, my relationship with these cases has been great.

They've really mastered the art of a functional case, the rubber they use is skin tight, the polymer case is extremely durable while leaving the corners exposed to the rubber skin. Anyone who has dropped a phone knows that the impact tends to be in the corners.

Best feature of all is the raised border. Which allows you to put your phone face down. Hands down, most useful feature of the case; as you sit in a social setting, you can avoid being tempted to look at your phone, while still having the comfort of having the phone next to you.

Reactions: RayMabry
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones