1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

"Most Recent Everything" App?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by DaveSyd, Sep 1, 2011.

1. DaveSyd

DaveSyd Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 19, 2011
    Australia
    I am searching for an app that gives you the most recent list ie. Most recent calls, most recent web pages, most recent pdfs opened, most recent office documents, most recent SMS messages, Most recent files/folders, most recent searches, most recent apps (although this exists on SGS2 already), most recent tweets, most recent maps, most recent emails, most recent viewed contacts, most recent view gallery items etc.

I envisage something that can be on the home page, or ideally pops up on long hold of home button, which then gives you a menu of the above to pick from and selecting one gives you a scroll list or something for the last 5 or something.

I have seen individal apps eg. calls, and SGS2 (at least?) has the most recent apps popup when you hold the home button but I haven't found one that will give you a comprehensive, and intuitive list or menu that would let you quickly jump around eg. When you are in the middle of a call, you need to look up something or find the spreadsheet data you are trying to talk about at the time. Has anyone seen such a thing? When searching in the market it's a little bit hard trying to know what to call or categorise as in order to find anything? Thx

Advertisement