1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Most User friendly phones

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lafo11, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Lafo11

Lafo11 Lurker

Hello to all. I am new to this site. I am searching for a user friendly phone for my husband. He loves all the newest gadgets but is not very "tech oriented". We also need something realistically priced.

Any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hello Lafo11. Welcome to Android Forums. To recommend a phone for another is a near impossible task. What is easy to use and reasonably priced for one is not for another. I would be hard pressed to suggest a phone if I knew your husband well.
    So much goes into such a decision such as buying a phone. I would suggest taking the time to visit the carrier of your choice. They will have displays of the phones and will be happy to give suggestions in the price range you are comfortable with.
    Once you find a few that you like... come back to Android Forums and do some reading about each. The friendly members here will be happy to answer questions you might have. All phones are not created equal so the information here should prove helpful.
    Thanks for joining the AF community.

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Welcome to the community :)

If you are looking for a place to compare devices or even look at already present comparisons might i suggest to visit this forum: Device/Carrier Comparisons - Android Forums

It should provide the help you need in choosing the right device.

Thanks for joining :D:D