1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

"motion approaching screen."

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Milo Willamson, May 10, 2020.

1. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Another reason why I am getting a new phone.

The motion approaching screen, one with the battery blue circle, date and time, is not coming on much,
    Even when it is sitting nearby me, the screen will go black. Any way how to make it stay on?

2. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

It's not supposed to stay on so, no, I don't think there is.

Mine won't come back on for a few seconds after the last time. How much lag time is there with yours?

3. Milo Willamson

Uhhhhhh........Last time it was on, yesterday around one in the afternoon... So yeah...

4. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

It's mind-boggling how different our experiences are with our respective Z² phones! :eek:

You know, maybe it really is just time for you to move on to something else.

I'll do the same when I finally decide what, and when, to buy next. As you know, I have no good reason to shell out $500-$1,000 on a new phone...except I want a bigger one!

Milo Willamson likes this.
  5. Milo Willamson

On the good thing, my battery did not drop to it's usual around 77% though, it is still at 91% :O

Motorola Moto Z2 Force Forum

The Motorola Moto Z2 Force release date was August 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4/6GB RAM, Snapdragon 835 processor, and 2730mAh battery.

August 2017
Release Date
Reviews