1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Motions are now $49 after $50 MIR

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rickpcmp3, Jan 10, 2013.

1. rickpcmp3

rickpcmp3 Newbie

k0r and sammyz like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. cee562

cee562 Well-Known Member

3. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Extreme Android User

if you are within your 14 days cant you go get your money back? i know for places like bestbuy ive always just brought in the receipt and they instantly hand me the money

4. Checks out. Motion is well worth the $100 up front, even if MPCS screws you out of your MIR. I might just get another one though, from the looks here in the forum, the Motion will get a working CM10 before the Connect even sees a CM7 port :D

bwg2469 likes this.
  5. ninjasinabag

ninjasinabag Android Enthusiast

Can someone show this to the guy who was trying to sell his motion for 200? XD

SwoRNLeaDejZ and twogbsd like this.
  6. blaze420916

blaze420916 Android Expert

Lmao

7. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Android Expert

According to their website in a Metro store you only have 7 days to return. That's also what they said on Faceplant today.

You are right about Best Buy which is why I bought my first Motion there. But 4 hrs spent circle jerking trying to get activated made that not the best idea.

Bruce in Ocala, FL

8. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid

9. unnamedny

unnamedny Android Expert

its not only 7 days. Phone should have less than an hour of talk time as well. Good for the motion and our community.

10. droidinmiami

droidinmiami Newbie

Just got mine from Brandsmart USA for $89. After rebate it'll be $39.

Hell yeah!

11. warock56

warock56 Well-Known Member

what brandsmart was this? I'd definitely want to pick one up, the screen cracked on mines a couple days ago from about a 1/2 foot drop.

12. twogbsd

twogbsd Android Expert

This is the Sammus Androidforumus in its natural environment. Right now it is feeding off an extreme deal. After its feeding, it will give birth to the LGinus Motioncartus. The LGinus Motioncartus is one of the most endangered species, so please, conserve the LGinus Motioncartus' natural habitat, by recycling old SD cards, buying protective cases, and giving it its natural food, electricity.

This has been Android Animal Planet.

killericarus, sammyz and SwoRNLeaDejZ like this.
  13. colinp123

colinp123 Member

Sorry i couldn't help it....

[​IMG]

SwoRNLeaDejZ likes this.
  14. ninjasinabag

ninjasinabag Android Enthusiast

Congrats sammyz, you now have your own genus.

15. droidinmiami

droidinmiami Newbie

Miami, on Kendall.

Some Brandsmart stores have it for $99 others for $89. Just call ahead of time.

Gman9831 likes this.
  16. MyUsernameRox

MyUsernameRox Android Enthusiast

Does this mean the Motion will be EOL soon?

17. thecdn

thecdn Well-Known Member

I'm definitely recommending my son get one of these to replace his bruised and battered Admire.

We've never replaced a Metro phone before, always had sim card phones in the past. Do you have to physically go in to a store to have them switch the phone for you? Is there something you can do online?

18. warock56

warock56 Well-Known Member

Just got one for my girl
    89.88 (phone) + 15.00 (upgrade fee) + 6.29 (tax) = 111.17

- $50 MIR = 61.17

This is at brandsmart, @ metro it will be 10 more

19. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior

If it wasn't for the merger I would say it wouldn't be EOL for @least the next 2 years

20. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior

You can either call *228 to get it activated or go online to get it activated. If you buy it in store most times they make you activate it there

21. OcalaFlGuy

I suspect it is for Metro to GREATLY lesson their in stock supplies of Motions.

It is generally understood the mobigga "New Motion" will be out sometime this month for around $200. IF it comes in at near that price with near the specs it supposed to have, it's going to suck the air right out of the lungs of a Motion for $50 less. It's been one of their top phones for about 6 months now, Metro probably has a metric butt load of them in stock.

I think they're just adjusting their supply of Motions downward to get ready for the new bigger phones intro.

Bruce in Ocala, FL

22. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior

^^To be technical 4 months

23. OcalaFlGuy

Let's say *5* months in about the next 2 weeks. :p

Bruce in Ocala, FL

24. thecdn

thecdn Well-Known Member

Will they charge you for that at the store?

25. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior

LG Motion 4G Forum

The LG Motion 4G release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews