• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motions are now $49 after $50 MIR

You don't have to have a new account to get this rebate.

The very first line of the meeseprint of the rebate form I xeroxed yesterday is, "Applies to new activations and upgrades." You can't upgrade an account that doesn't already exist. Now, I could see how the line on line 7 where it says, Purchase an eligable phone *and sign up for Metro service* <blah, blah, by date and blah...> and construe that means a New Account but I disagree. I contend that means you must "sign up for service" On The New Spirit. This is bolstered by the body of the rebate form that says you must Activate the phone to be eligible for the rebate.

Still, I repeat, nothing gets any clearer than, "Applies to new activations AND upgrades."

Bruce in Ocala, FL

Upvote 0
You will also be paying $70 for the unlimited everything plan from now on.

wich is why no matter what i paid (150) without activation, bought a hybrid case and he threw in a screen protector total out the door with first month $228. so im happy plus this phone is a beast you can brick it and brick it as long as you dont go wiping partitions or try to change fonts lol

Upvote 0
wich is why no matter what i paid (150) without activation, bought a hybrid case and he threw in a screen protector total out the door with first month $228. so im happy plus this phone is a beast you can brick it and brick it as long as you dont go wiping partitions or try to change fonts lol

Something cool:
uploadfromtaptalk1361649188837.jpg
:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones