1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Moto 360 Review (2020)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rob, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Rob

Rob Galaxy S20 Ultra
    Administrator Thread Starter

When the very first Moto 360 launched it was heralded as the sexiest smart watch hardware on the planet and rightfully so- Motorola was the only manufacturer at the time rocking the circular watch face to near perfection.

Fast forward nearly a decade and Android smartwatches haven't exactly gained the type of steam people may have expected. That hasn't stopped manufacturers from forging ahead and the new 2020 Moto 360 with Wear OS is the latest device in the good looking smartphone department.

Here is Mr Mobile taking a look:

It looks great, specs are solid, and there is A LOT to like about the new Moto 360... except the fact that Wear OS simply hasn't fulfilled its promise. And the main downfall: it costs $350 bucks and doesn't have a microphone for voice controls as many of its cheaper competitors have.

Here are the Moto 360 (2020) Specs:
    • Processor - Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Wear 3100
    • Operating System - Wear OS by Google™
    • Battery - Quick charge 355mAh
      0-100% in 60 minutes
    • Memory - 1GB RAM + 8GB Internal Memory
    • Connectivity - Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi b/g/n, NFC, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo
    • Sensors - Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, HRM, Ambient Light
    • Water Resistance - 3ATM
      Tested for 10,000 swim strokes
    • Compatibility - Android 5.0 or higher
      iOS 10.0+
    • Dimensions & Weight - 42.8 x 42.8 x 11.68mm (13.28 w/ HRM)
      52g (without strap)
    • Case - SUS316 Stainless Steel
      PVD coating (Steel Grey & Rose Gold)
      DLC coating (Phantom Black)
    • Strap Width - 20mm
    • Display - 1.2" Circular AMOLED (390x390)
      Full Color Always On Display
      Corning Gorilla Glass 3
    Personally, I'd pocket that $350 and put it towards a Galaxy S20. But I'm not really a smartwatch person- I'm waiting for the days of near infinite battery life (charged at a distance over the air please).

My personal preferences aside, I wouldn't be surprised if the new Moto 360 found its fair share of buyers based on looks alone.

MrJavi likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

I'm already wired to talk to my lights so that's not an issue. How many skins are built in and can I download more?