• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

moto customer service sucks

trying to get my phone back and repaired from Motorola. Customers service sucks. Couldnt understand the first girl. I asked for someone new and she hung up on me. NICE..... Then they call me back to tell me that repair center is in a update and I have to wait 3 hours and stay by the phone. Almost wish I stayed with my blackberry. I phone in 2 years I think.

Verizon told me to contact Motorola. The glass cracked with no real trama. So verizon cs connected me with moto and then got the ball rollin. Then if warranty then I wouldn't hurt my assurion claim. I think they finally figured it out. They couldnt get that they had my phone in their possesion. Moto CS kept sending me shipping emails.. Hopefully I get it back soon!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones