1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General moto customer service sucks

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Droidfarmer, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Droidfarmer

Droidfarmer Lurker
    None

Jan 4, 2012
    trying to get my phone back and repaired from Motorola. Customers service sucks. Couldnt understand the first girl. I asked for someone new and she hung up on me. NICE..... Then they call me back to tell me that repair center is in a update and I have to wait 3 hours and stay by the phone. Almost wish I stayed with my blackberry. I phone in 2 years I think.

Advertisement

2. FragDroidX

FragDroidX Android Expert
    None

Jul 24, 2010
    What does this have to do with the Droid Razr? If you are having problems with a Droid Razr you should be dealing with Verizon and not Motorola.

3. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja
    None

Feb 10, 2010
    Male
    Virginia
    yes droid farmer we need more insight of as to what your issue is, and we can gladly help you out with your issues, it is generally something we can help you with, data and service wise would be verizon, software wise, come to us

4. Droidfarmer

Droidfarmer Lurker
    None

Jan 4, 2012
    Verizon told me to contact Motorola. The glass cracked with no real trama. So verizon cs connected me with moto and then got the ball rollin. Then if warranty then I wouldn't hurt my assurion claim. I think they finally figured it out. They couldnt get that they had my phone in their possesion. Moto CS kept sending me shipping emails.. Hopefully I get it back soon!!!

5. rnlcomp

rnlcomp Android Enthusiast

Aug 2, 2011
    I feel your pain, I sent one of my razr's in for repair and they sent me back an empty box! 2 days later after they found it I got it back. Working of course.

6. Droidfarmer

Droidfarmer Lurker
    None

Jan 4, 2012
    I sure hope they dont. Getting tired of my sons little phone. The verizon tech was great ( I got lucky) He switched all my phones around from a phone call. No need to drive 30 min. to a store of sales people. They said 5-7 days I guess UGH!!!!