1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Moto g has a seizure when I charge it

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Trisnpod, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Trisnpod

Trisnpod Newbie
    None

Aug 15, 2016
    Male
    Sorry for starting all these separate threads, I probably should have merged them all into one.
    Whenever I plug my moto g in the screen goes all weird and seems to have a mind of its own. Sometimes it just goes mental and tries to click everything at once which causes serious problems when it's a phone that struggles to keep up with normal clicking. It has problems especially with scrolling where if I pause for a second in my scrolling but keep my finger down it clicks on whatever is under my finger. When the phone isn't plugged in I don't have this problem at all. Has anyone heard of this problem or how I can fix it?

!Rant alert! It makes it difficult because can't really use the phone while it is plugged in because of this. So if I'm on low battery (say 15%) and I'm doing something on my phone and I don't want to have to stop and leave it to charge, I can't plug it in and carry on what I was doing because the screen would go all messed up, but if I don't charge it it will run out in about 2 minute because it has a terrible battery. I could turn battery saver on, but that makes the phone even slower than it normally is (aka completely unusable and it will probably end up embedded in the wall). Stupid machine xD

Advertisement

2. IsaacGuti

IsaacGuti Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 12, 2014
    Male
    In my shell
    Try using different cable.

mikedt likes this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    Or try another charger. I had one charger that interfered with the touchscreen and made it inoperable. It was a cheapo no-name charger.

IsaacGuti likes this.
  4. IsaacGuti

IsaacGuti Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 12, 2014
    Male
    In my shell
    Now I remember that same thing happened to me and it was because of a cheap charger. Not the cable.

mikedt likes this.
  5. Trisnpod

Trisnpod Newbie
    None

Aug 15, 2016
    Male
    I tried changing both the plug and the charger but it didn't make any difference unfortunately.