1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Moto G Power Screen Replacement

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jared Chafin, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Jared Chafin

Jared Chafin Lurker

Just got a Moto G Power a few weeks ago and already I've cracked my screen. I'm having a hard time finding replacement glass. When I search, I only find screen protectors. Please help.

2. svim

svim Extreme Android User

If you just received this phone a few weeks ago, it should still be covered by a warranty, yes?
    Instead of replacing the screen yourself, why not just have a service shop do this for you? Tearing down a phone even if you have the necessary tools and equipment isn't a trivial task, and even if only some of the costs are covered, it will still be a matter where if you try to do this yourself it will negate any further coverage.
    Do you own repairs after the warranty expires.

MrJavi likes this.
  3. Jared Chafin

Jared Chafin Lurker

The warranty doesn't cover accidental, physical damage.

4. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

If you do not have the necessary skills to do the work your best bet is to get it to a repair shop for replacement

svim likes this.
  5. Jared Chafin

Jared Chafin Lurker

I'm not planning to do the repair myself. I talked to customer service at Motorola and they said there is not a repair center near me. I have someone who can do the work, I just need to order the glass. I can't find the part.

Motorola Moto G Power Forum

The Motorola Moto G Power release date was 1 April. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 16MP camera, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 665 processor, and 5000mAh battery.

1 April
Release Date
Reviews