• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

moto g power

ajones

Lurker
May 24, 2022
i recently bought a moto g power second hand that was factory reset i have tried to bypass and i can get all the way to where i have to turn on install apps from unknown sources but that option is greyed out does any one know a way around that or how i can fix it to proceed in unlocking my new phone please

i recently bought a moto g power second hand that was factory reset i have tried to bypass and i can get all the way to where i have to turn on install apps from unknown sources but that option is greyed out does any one know a way around that or how i can fix it to proceed in unlocking my new phone please
You already did a factory reset, right? Well did you back them up from google play or another party itself? Really switch over to the unknown sources, did you grant permission of it first?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones