• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Moto g7 power international battery life

Chris awe

Lurker
Jul 19, 2019
I just recently bought a international version of the moto g7 power and on initial testing the battery lasted around 15 hours and 30 mins of screen on time to go from 100% to 5%. However now i barely get 10 hours of screen on time from a full charge. Anyways to remedy this?

it will depend on how you use your device, where you use, and how long is the phone on cellular vs wifi. i travel a lot in and around the city and sometimes i get great battery and sometimes i do not. it also depends on if i plat games or watch youtube videos.

so how do you use your phone?

Mostly just watch youtube, surf insta and fb. I dont use data. Been using Bluetooth headphones alot recently.

Upvote 0
I just recently bought a international version of the moto g7 power and on initial testing the battery lasted around 15 hours and 30 mins of screen on time to go from 100% to 5%. However now i barely get 10 hours of screen on time from a full charge. Anyways to remedy this?
There is no way to come around your issue a battery of 5000mAh is the biggest you may find in market that could last you 15 hrs you mentioned not longer and depending on your use.... I have one two but I think the battery is serving me fine....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones