• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

alpha2k

Android Expert
Nov 19, 2009
I just got the 2014 moto x pure edition. I've had it approximately a month and love the phone.
I found out I do a lot of one handing with things.
I have a moto x 2013 but the screen size on it is 4.7 inch. I'm comfortable with a 5 inch screen but this moto x 2014 is a 5.2 inch, which I an finding is just a bit to big. I have a friend that has an n5 in which the screen size is 4.9 inch and would be willing to trade with me. Both phones are used, but in very very good condition.
I think the n5 screen size would suit me better, only one thing I can think of that I would truly miss, and that of the front facing speaker on the moto x.

So there it is, I just needed some input on maybe some pros and cons to better make my decision.

I don't think I'll regret the trade, just wanted others opinions and perhaps input.

Thanks for any advice.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones