1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Moto X-4.4.4 deleted photos

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Moeror, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Moeror

Moeror Lurker
    None

Aug 20, 2014
    I was in my gallery and I thought I was just deleting a video but it turns out i deleted all my camera photos. I haven't found a way to root the phone, and Ive tried different programs on my computer that hook phone up to it but none work. Either the phone isn't recognized, or the photo program doesn't let me select the media card as an option. I have the phone selected to media device when it's hooked up and can access the folders myself, but none of the programs I have tried work. Please god help. Last backup I made of my pics was back in Feb.

Advertisement

2. Spdfreak34

Spdfreak34 Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 23, 2012
    Male

What exactly are you asking for help with? If you deleted the photos then they are gone.

3. macgiobuin

macgiobuin Android Enthusiast
    None

Jan 19, 2011
    Police Lieutenant
    Chattanooga, TN
    It doesn't help in retrieving the lost photos, but I have my Facebook and Google+ accounts set up to automatically upload/save all my photos/videos whenever I am connected to WiFi. There are other programs that do the same thing....I think Google Drive and Box or Dropbox will also automatically save things for you. IFTT would probably be able to save photos as well.

As far as the lost photos, there are some programs that can retrieve them ----SOMETIMES. I'm not sure what the specific programs are, but if you have a friendly tech guy/gal at your local police department, they may give you some suggestions on which programs to consider.

4. mogelijk

mogelijk Android Expert
    None

Jun 8, 2012
    You can also set Microsoft OneDrive to back up your photos. I believe, at least on some phones, you can even get additional free storage if you let it backup your photos.