1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Moto X Pure Voice dropping out

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Barbara Cooper, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Barbara Cooper

None

Sep 15, 2016
    I was wondering if anyone else had a problem with voice dropping out on calls after talking for a few minutes. Mine seems to cut in an out and it happens in my home where I have a T-mobile cell spot and while driving. I can hear the other person fine but they can't hear me for a few seconds. My phone is on Marshmallow 6.0. I have also had intermittent issues with calls going straight to voicemail despite being at home with 3 or 4 bars and a cell repeater and the call doesn't show up as missed and then 5 minutes the person calls back and the phone rings like normal. T-Mobile suggests that I might be better off buying one of their phones since they update software on their phones that would help with signal, etc and since I bought mine from Motorola directly I do not get those updates. I love my phone but I am getting frustrated and I don't know if it is T-mo or my Moto X.

Advertisement

2. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Android Expert
    VIP Member

Not really having an issue with mine. I am having an issue with Verizon though, the signal near me has degraded in the past week or so. I get a good signal other places so it's not the phone.

Maybe ask them for a new SIM?

Jfalls63 likes this.