• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Moto X vs. OnePlus One

M

merklepox

Hello! I am currently looking into buying a new device (T-Mobile). I previously had a Nexus 4, but it has come to the point where crashes and poor battery life have finally led me to purchase anew. I have come down to the Moto X and the OnePlus One, but can't seem to choose between them. On one hand, I like the customizability of hardware on the Moto X, in addition to the extra features, however I also like the software customizability of the OnePlus in addition to it's bigger screen and battery. My main issue with the OnePlus, however, is the fact that it is physically very large, which I am unsure if I would like, and the potential software bugs and poor technical support. As a final note, the lower price tag on the OnePlus is a pretty big plus (haha) for me, but I can definitely go more expensive if it means better quality. Which would be a better investment?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones