1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Motoblur account is in a lost phone!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by !on, Aug 18, 2011.

1. !on

!on Android Expert

I have a replacement phone. It is telling me my motoblur account is connected with the old one. Is there a way for me to terminate that account? Why is it not possible to do this online on the motoblur login page?

I read that I need to take it to a carrier, but then I read they can't do it!? A bit of twoing & froing between them & motorola.

It's a real pain because my nandroid backup has that account on it, which is now useless. I need to start again from scratch, make a new motoblur account. :mad:.

I also read that the old account will close anyway, after 30 days. Is that it? Is there no way I can deauthorize it myself?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 2eZero

2eZero Newbie

have you tried logging into the motoblur account through the pc and deleting the phone phone and then letting it add the other?

3. !on

!on Android Expert

Aye, it's a right mare, there is no delete! Apparently it gets deleted after 30 days inactivity.

Motorola Defy Forum

The Motorola Defy release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP 3610 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews