• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MotoRokr T505 not picking up calls

superdesi

Android Enthusiast
Dec 7, 2009
Just got the moto T505 and it worked great with my ACast for podcast listening. However, the calls dont seem to be working at all. The moto announces calls coming in but when even I pick up from the phone or by pushing the call button the other person can't hear me and I can't hear them. Anybody know of a fix?

Just got the moto T505 and it worked great with my ACast for podcast listening. However, the calls dont seem to be working at all. The moto announces calls coming in but when even I pick up from the phone or by pushing the call button the other person can't hear me and I can't hear them. Anybody know of a fix?

on the handset when you answer a call... see if turning the bluetooth button on and off helps get your calls back... sorry, i'm not very familiar with this hands free device...

Upvote 0
on the handset when you answer a call... see if turning the bluetooth button on and off helps get your calls back... sorry, i'm not very familiar with this hands free device...

Tried that as well but it didnt seem to do anything. I could hear them over the phone that was the only difference.

Thanks for the suggestion tho.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones