1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Motorola ADB Interface Error

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Sirius38, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Sirius38

Sirius38 Lurker

Hello everyone!

First time poster here. I have, however, read up on quite a few threads in this forum related to my issue.

What i am trying to do is push a version of a game that i am developing to my Moto X for testing; however, the issue lies within the computer not recognizing the phone itself. I've tried plugging it into every USB Port i have as well as trying several different cables. Additionally, I've redownloaded the SDK in 3 separate locations in order to try and find the right scope, but still nothing. I've tried PdaNet+ as well. When i go into device manager my phone shows up under portable device and there is no Android ADB listed, even after reinstalling the SDK several times. There used to be a key entitled Motorola ADB interface with a yellow ! square next to it under Other Devices but it's gone now. Finally, i have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled the drivers listed on the Motorola site so many times now i could practically do it blindfolded.

Please Help! D:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Perhaps give Koush's universal adb driver a shot.

Koush

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews