1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Motorola Announces 7 Android Phones: Bravo, Citrus, Defy, Droid Pro, Flipout, Flipside, Spice

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by phandroid, Oct 5, 2010.

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot

Apr 12, 2008
    You don’t exactly have to hold on to your high-end hats, but maybe you should be blown away by Motorola’s pre-CTIA announcement of 7 Android Phones and 3 Blue Tooth Accessories. You won’t be blown away because these are all spec smashing phones that YOU would want, but they’re phones that teenagers, women, and first [...]

More...

Advertisement

2. GeorgeinLA

GeorgeinLA Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2010
    I'm happy that the Droid Pro is not the rumored Droid 2 World Edition (that would've replaced the current Droid 2).

3. Impulser

Impulser Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Great step for Motorola and Android :).

They all look like promising phones. I tend to like Defy the best out of the information they gave.
    Definitely what I like to hear. It's also very slim and of course powered by the wonderful Android :)

4. telemike

telemike Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Teh Bravo for AT&T competes with HTC Aria with a bigger screen and faster CPU. Hopefully it hits the stores real soon!

5. TozyJay

TozyJay Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Programmer
    Burlington, KY
    Interesting strategy, these are all phones that the "casual" smart phone user would use. I actually like the design of a few of them.

6. Yancha-Bozu

Yancha-Bozu Member

Feb 24, 2011
    I grabbed the XT300 (Spice) and can say (not as a teenage girl :p ) that it is a great phone. Best deal around for getting to know android.

Bought it for $200 cash from Mobilicity, and prompty unlocked it and am using it with my current Fido account. Just a tip, a lot of the unlockers I talked to told me I couldn't use it with FIdo, but this phone has teh GSM bands, in addition to the AWS. so it will work with Rogers, Fido etc.

7. Micheal73

Micheal73 Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Nice features in the new model of Motorola. But in Motorola was not captured Asian mobile market, which is biggest electronic market.