• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help motorola atrix PROBLEM PLZ HELP

petzjr89

Lurker
Feb 19, 2012
hello all, so im new to this forum but have had this phone since the first week it came out. i havent had any real problems with this phone except for minor buttons hitting themselves but its probably because of the oil of my skin so its not that big of a deal but my HUGE problem is now that i was playing a game on my phone which ive had on the phone for 6 months now and during it the phone had a message which read : THE PROCESS COM.MOTOROLA.SERVICE.MAIN HAS STOPPED UNEXPECTEDLY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.......so i pressed the force close button and as soon as it closes that message another message pops up with either the same message or something about the GOOGLE>GAPS process isnt responding or something along those lines.so after the phone had shut off on me i rebooted and the same message popped up. when i keep hitting force close the message continues to pop up until the phone shuts it self off..... if there are any technology sauve ppl out there would could either give me an explanation or let me know what my next move should be it would be greatly appreciated, thanks to whoever reads this and can help me out!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones