1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Motorola Atrix, XOOM at MWC [VIDEO]

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by phandroid, Feb 14, 2011.

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot

The Motorola Atrix and Motorola XOOM were announced and displayed at CES last month, but I still took a few minutes to get full demos on each. Why? First of all, I played with the LG Optimus Pad and Galaxy Tab 10.1 and wanted a frame of reference for comparing the XOOM. At CES the [...]

More...

Advertisement

2. waterford5301

waterford5301 Lurker

I'm a newb and this is my first post. I have been closely watching the the release of the Xoom and planned on getting it on on pre-order from Best Buy. I'm an AT&T mobile user but don't mind signing up with Verizon data plan for a short period to get the Xoom and then just using wifi. My mind was made up and everything was perfect until AT&T released pre-orders on the Motorola Atrix for AT&T yesterday. My questions is, since you experienced both, if given the choice would you go with the Xoom or the Atrix. I look at the Atrix as a mini Xoom that I can dock if I want a larger screen. Tablets are sweet, but my life is on my phone and I have that with me 24/7.

Maybe I should give in and just get both....not sure yet. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!