1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Motorola Cliq Keyboard Light

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tanner2007, Dec 22, 2009.

1. tanner2007

tanner2007 Member

Now the keyboard light has always worked, after that update yesterday, now my keyboard only lights up when clicking ALT which I cant type like that since it turns the keys into symbols and such

What can i do

Advertisement

2. vaio

vaio Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    THAT id a great option for me. I dont like that ALL the keys light up at night when I dont use cerrain symbols. So when I need those symbols pressing the alt and than they glow is AWESOME.

3. tanner2007

tanner2007 Member

Point is, I cant type unless holding down alt but when that happens it only does those special symbols, I can lay in dark and close my phone and when i open it starst to light up then instantly turns off

4. vaio

vaio Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    I get you now, try a hard reset and if that does not fix it get a replacement. I know its not the answer you wanted but that is what people will tell you to do. No way around it.

5. plizzba

plizzba Lurker

Dec 29, 2009
    I am also having this issue. So are some people on Motorola's forums.
    https://supportforums.motorola.com/message/95981

Anyway, I find this annoying, but I'm not willing to do a hard reset unless someone else says that it works for them. I also don't want to return an otherwise perfectly good phone.

6. jaymelu

jaymelu Lurker

Dec 30, 2009
    I have the problem, there is no solution for that. I suggest you call it in for a replacement. mine is on its way and when i get it I'm selling it.