• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Droid 3 w/ Accessories & a 6G iPod Nano

i have a Month old Motorola Droid 3 in perfect condition w/ it's Original Packaging, 2 cases, a spare battery & i have a 6th Generation (miniature touch screen model) iPod Nano that's never been used that i want to put towards a trade for the following devices. Motorola Droid 4 (in case it comes out in the duration of my post), Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon). HTC Rezound, i am willing to include cash with everything for one of these devices. if you're only interested in either the phone or the iPod then i'll sell the phone for $300 w/ all of the accessories and the iPod for $100. if F2F is your thing then i live in Apopka, FL and will travel 10-15 miles out.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones