• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Droid DOES Have Multi-Touch [VIDEO PROOF]

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
I’ve heard A LOT of people insisting the Motorola Droid DOES NOT have Multi-Touch. They are wrong. I can quickly prove this by showing you a video of the Picsay update that just hit Android Market… which supports Multi-Touch for Android 2.0:picsay even has PINCH AND ZOOM. What critics don’t understand or failed to [...]

More...

I'm not sure if it was with Apple...I think it was probably Verizon. They are already known for crippling their handsets. Maybe they are closer to selling the iPhone than we think and don't want to hurt possible sales by offering another device with multi-touch. They could have had wi-fi with the first Blackberry Storm but nixed it in the bud. They were practically forced to utilize that capability with the Storm 2 and some other handsets.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones