• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MOTOROLA DROID OEM XYBOARD 10.1 PORTFOLIO w/BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD

Got one of these the other day,the perfect compliment to the XYBOARD 10.1.If you can get past the jumpy mouse stick/button & steep 45' angle of the kickstand,it's definitely a steal of a price @ AMAZON @ $49.99

The ANDROID-specific buttons & phone function button were the deciding factor in choosing this over a less expensive non-OEM keyboard.
It's also compatible w/any BLUETOOTH-enabled phone,which makes this ideal for the WEBTOP-enabled models when docked & displayed on a TV/monitor.

Just got this and the XYBoard 10.1 myself. Love the combo. If anything, wish they'd keep the simplicity, compactness, and lightweight, but figure out how to incorporate adjustability to the angle of the screen like a laptop/netbook. Soon to be a great work tool for me. :)

Yeah, the steep viewing angle is a PITA @ times. I'm also thinking of modifying the 'kickstand' to make the viewing angle adjustable, possibly by making a FRANKENFOLIO,by taking parts from another portfolio & somehow incorporating into the existing portfolio.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones