• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Droid X (Rooted) For ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2VW14_20

Android Enthusiast
Jun 6, 2010
Scottsburg IN
Item: Rooted Motorola Droid X (See Description for more Info)
Rate: 9/10
Price: Trade + Cash
Includes: Box (with UPC matches phone), Charger (still in Plastic), USB (still in plastic), Booklets, Skinomi Skin & Screen Protector (installed), Leather Case with Kickstand, Extra Mirror Screen Protector, 16GB SD card (if deal is good enough).
Shipping: USPS Priority Included (will do Express Next Day if YOU pay difference)

Trade Interests: DInc + Cash, D1 + Cash, R2D2 Droid2 . Would also be interested in phones plus iPod Touch's. Just let me know.

These are not my only wants, but my main ones. Email me with what ideas you have. And no, no Storm 1's and any amount of cash!

Other Info: The phone is Rooted with a Leaked 2.2 . I never did the official upgrade yet due to issues with the OS. You can do so if you choose. However, if you would like, I can .sfb back to 2.1 for you are on stock 2.1 like out of the box, but there is no guarantee that the official will not push to your phone in the next few weeks. I would recommend staying on leaked 2.2 for now, but that's just me. I have the R2D2 BootAnimation on here now as well, but again can change it for you to stock or something else. I will also include about 10 .apk files for programs as well. There are about 3 TINY pin tip size marks around the bezel from change I believe. I tired to get pictures but they will not come out. Also, YOU MUST ship first. I have a lot of feedback and several trade feedbacks, all positive. PM or email me and we can go from there.

2010-10-079519-35-1095348.jpg

DSC01833.jpg

DSC01835.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones