• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

brettlewis

Android Expert
Nov 3, 2009
Arizona
For sale. Certified like new Motorola Droid. No scratches, very nice looking.
I want to get an new phone. I always want the best thing available. Plan on buying an HTC incredible or Nexus one for verizon...

Will sell for 325 WITH battery, charger, AND 16gb MICRO SD CARD!!!! :eek:

WOW! haha

Would like to find a buyer so when the new phone is available I can ship it right away

why in god's name would you list something in the marketplace and then say it's not for sale?!? You're curious to see if they're selling? Look on eBay! Check craigslist...Droids are all sold all the time for about $300.

I am selling it. I just have to wait till the new phone comes on the market and wanted to see if I could find a buyer it so I don't have to worry about it in a week or two when I would ship it.

I got the price from eBay, I just don't like selling things on eBay and would rather sell it on the forum, to people that genuinely know android and want it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones