1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Motorola e2 wiped all the partitions in twrp recovery (internal storage also).

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by yash mittal, Nov 18, 2020.

1. yash mittal

yash mittal Lurker

Please help me as i have wiped all the partitions in twrp recovery and it shows this picture when i choose recovey option in the bootloader menu.Please help me as i am using a tablet instead of my moto e2 because can't afford a new one and i am not able to manage any futher with my tab as that is also 10 years old. Please help me make this phone workable with any operating system which garantees no viruses. It was previously running on android version 5.It also has this always on screen with the bootloader unlocking warning screen which is on until the phone's battery dies. I am able to go to fastboot mode please see all the images and the video files for assisting me better. Thank you !. DSC_0029.JPG DSC_0032.JPG DSC_0033.JPG DSC_0034.JPG DSC_0035.JPG

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Did you use TWRP to make a backup before you erased everything? If so, where did you store it? And if you don't mind my asking, what were you trying to do and what did you expect "erase all partitions" to do?

The curious thing is that the last couple of images look like a stock recovery, not TWRP, which implies that TWRP was not actually installed on your phone. So how exactly did you run TWRP? Did you use "fastboot boot" to boot it with a TWRP image or something? If so then you can also do the same thing again and load a custom ROM using TWRP. But as many phones don't support "fastboot boot" I don't know whether this is what you did (which is why I'm asking).

Anyway if you didn't use TWRP to take a backup before wiping everything, you don't have TWRP installed on the device, and your device doesn't support "fastboot boot" then you have no alternative but to reflash it with stock motorola firmware. As I've never owned a Moto smartphone I'm not familiar with where you would find this or what you would use to flash it, but hopefully others will be.

Don't worry about "viruses". The stock software won't contain malware, and there actually aren't any Android viruses (there is malware, but not the type that is correctly called a "virus". Android malware is invariably of the "trojan" type, i.e. hidden inside an app that the user installs on their device). So if you are careful about what you install and don't let others have access to your phone you shouldn't have to worry about malware.

Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) Forum

The Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) release date was February 2015. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 200 processor, and 2390mAh battery.

February 2015
Release Date
Reviews