1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Motorola Electrify/Us Cellular

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by SleazyMutt, Dec 21, 2011.

1. SleazyMutt

SleazyMutt Lurker

Just got this phone last night, and well my girlfriend picked it up for me as I was unable to go with her. Anyways...it came with an instruction book telling me to Register the phone when I first turn it on with Gmail and a wizard guides me through it?

How do I do that now? cause I didnt get no wizard asking me to register ym phone with gmail. Just confused....help plz.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy

Push your menu button, tap settings, scroll down to Accounts, add account, Google account and follow that.

They probably skipped the Google registration at the store because you were not there. But normally, a Google registration (also called Gmail registration) appears when you first turn on the phone for the first time.

3. SleazyMutt

SleazyMutt Lurker

Alright thank you! Now wat are some must have APPS, and some so I can customize my phones look? :S

4. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer

Customizing android is a great hobby in my opinion! There is so much you can do with making YOUR phone yours. ;)

I found a link with a lot of useful info for the motorola Photon, which is essentially the same phone. Check out the links for different launchers etc.

A great app for customizing icon on your home screen is desktop visualizer. Also folder organizer.
    Do a google search for any image you would like from your phone, long press on the image and select save image or copy image. Then go under menu / change wallpaper and select image from sd card or phone, I'm not really familiar with the exact steps for that device. The image you saved "should" show up. select it and it will place that image as your wallpaper.

If you follow the Super Mario Theme link in my signature, there is an informal "guide" of sorts on how I used non-root methods to achieve the look I posted. Read through that thread and it will give you some ideas on whats possible. :)