• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Media Link Always closes?

I have the same problem, I have been searching the net for an answer and cant find anything. I have contacted motorola via chat support and they basically escalated the issue and said it would be 24 to 48 hrs before they contact me back. I recommend doing the same unless someone has an answer for us. Oh I have windows vista 32 bit.

Upvote 0
For me, the application will stay open only for a few seconds and then closes. I'm just wondering if there is a solution to this problem. Please post ....
Thank you.

I think this has be a constant problem for many regardless of which Android OS or desktop OS is being run. Someone pointed me to use Double Twist but I have found it to be a painful experience to use.:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones