1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Motorola Media Link

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jimbo1mcm, Aug 11, 2010.

1. jimbo1mcm

jimbo1mcm Android Enthusiast

Works nicely for my X. I just downloaded about 8 gigs of my music. It sync'd my videos also. Works well, but you have to select what you want to sync in the settings. Took me a while to figure it out. Also, if you try to sync a DRM protected MP3, the X gets cranky and kind of freezes up and displays a get license in the notification area.

2. ndfan4u

ndfan4u Well-Known Member

I initially synced all of my music from my pc. However, any new music that I buy and want to sync over to my phone I can't do without MML syncing the entire library again and I end up with the same songs twice. How can I change this in settings when I want only new music not on my phone to sync over??? Thanks in advance.

3. exwifeusesiphone

exwifeusesiphone Well-Known Member

Why bother with the probably buggy Motorola syncer? I just use Windows Media Player 12. I know it used to have a bad rep a few years ago, but it's gotten a lot better, and I've had zero problems with duplicates. I organize my files in Media Monkey with a Genre/Artist/Album folder structure, and WMP12 reproduces my folder structure just fine (except Genre, but I actually haven't synced an entire genre, that would fill up my phone!). I know it doesn't have problems with duplicates because I'd initially just put a bunch of songs from a playlist on, then I synced some of the full albums.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews