1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Motorola moto 360 voice comand problems

Discussion in 'Android Wear' started by Gabriel_1985, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Gabriel_1985

Gabriel_1985 Lurker
    None

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    When i want to send a text i start dictating and he's getting exactley what i am saying but then when i am over, he's telling me at the end "didnt catch that" and i have to go on and on and on and still dsnt work ...... :(

Also some voice commands instead of doing what i want he's serching on the web,for example: remind me to gbuy tooth paste when i am at "bla bla " he ddnt do that but he's getting me straight away a web result .Or Navigate to....etc... he's getting a web result in place of starting navigation ,or when i am asking what is the temperature today ..
    If i do this command straight on my phone works perfectly but when i am doing this via my Moto 360 dsnt work.

Is some1 had this problem before ??

I am thinking to go take it back to the shop and get the LG G R watch,i am really dessapointed in it.....

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    There was a problem with voice commands going to a web search, but it effected all Android Wear devices as the problem was with Android Wear itself. That hasn't happened, recently though.

Sometimes if the connection between the phone and the watch drops for a second, I have to repeat myself, but rarely does it not work at all.

When you are sending a text, are you replying to a notification or starting a new conversation?