1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Motorola Moto G broken storage (HELP!!!!)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Eugen Segov, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Eugen Segov

Eugen Segov Lurker

Let me tell my story, it happened this winter, in the autumn i accidentaly broke my screen, and i have bought one new from Aliexpress.com, so the phone with stock rom, rooted and xposed on it was lying on the table for aproximately 2-3 months, and when i received the parcel and changed the screen i turned it on and it worked fine,but not for too much time, the same day, in the evening i went outside and it were cold,i used it for 30 mins only,and then i received a call that i couldn't answer because of a lot of crashes that were appearing on the screen , i turned it off, and i thought it was because of the temperature, when i went home , i wanted to instal twrp recovery to erase everything and to install stock with no root and xposed, because it wont boot up, so i entered the fastboot(it is unlocked)and from pc flashed twrp, and when i selected the recovery in the menu it token 10 mins to enter it, and there were a lot of errors like ("could not mount /data")
    ,and when i cheked the /data partition in recovery it says that it has 0mb,and i was not able to flash anything using recovery, then i went back to fastboot to reflash stock 4.4.4 rom but unsuccesfully , fastboot on pc says ("Okay"), but phone still try to boot up Android 5.1, even the boot animation does not change
    My phone: Motorola Moto G GPE XT1032 8GB
    Bootloader:0x4119

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Motorola Moto G (1st Gen) Forum

The Motorola Moto G (1st Gen) release date is unknown..Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown.
Release Date
Reviews