• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola PHOTON 4g

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy has been good with communicating with me. I talked to him about 12 times yesterday. I was a little skeptical too, but I viewed his ebay feedback and he has real feedback for buying and selling. Plus if I get screwed paypal will fix it all. I made sure to Mark it as goods and leave a note about what it was I was buying. I feel better about it but you never know. Everyone has paypal horror stories, even me. Crossing my fingers!

Upvote 0
The guy has been good with communicating with me. I talked to him about 12 times yesterday. I was a little skeptical too, but I viewed his ebay feedback and he has real feedback for buying and selling. Plus if I get screwed paypal will fix it all. I made sure to Mark it as goods and leave a note about what it was I was buying. I feel better about it but you never know. Everyone has paypal horror stories, even me. Crossing my fingers!

Thats good news, Hey, when you get it let us know how it is.:D:):D:)

Upvote 0
Hope this works out well for you. If it does, I hope you report all your info and reviews to the Photon 4G forum here. I'm interested to see/hear how the Photon is going to pan out in the end.

im curious as well. i currently have the EVO 3D and i love it. i dont really use the 3D feature that much but the phone as a whole is awesome. i like the Moto phones, just not the Blur, but the new Blur skin looks ok. ill be sure to update anywhere i can on my thoughts when i receive the P4G.

Upvote 0
Yeah I got a number but I think its just a delivery confirmation number.

Oh...sometimes USPS doesn't update their site with tracking info which I'm sure you're aware of. I sold my Arrive last week and the tracking info didn't update until it arrived at the destination's post office.

But nevertheless, I hope this all works out well.

Reactions: damule6666
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones