1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

motorola razr hd cannot get LTE!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Chenjiey, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Chenjiey

Chenjiey Lurker

I got a new razr hd phone. It supposed to have LTE with my new LTE micro SIM card inserted.
    The LTE was shown on the phone when I first time insert the SIM card.
    Then I found out that the LTE was gone second day. Instead of displaying LTE, it is showing H+ which mean HSPA.

I am with Fido, and I checked the LTE coverage of fido. I am in the coverage and I am outside door.
    Does anyone have the same problem as I have?

Thanks,
    Jimmy

2. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Android Expert

Hi Jimmy, welcome to AF.

Unfortunately, I don't see too many Canadian users here. From a quick internet search for Fido issues, it appears that Fido is having a lot of problems implementing LTE on their devices. You probably have already searched and discovered this. The Fido support boards seem to have a lot of complaints. So it may be time to speak to Fido CSR and hope that you find someone knowledgeable. Good luck!

3. magic99

magic99 Lurker

I am with Fido and in Calgary, Alberta... LTE has been working good for me, I do see H+ Once in a while but not much

Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD Forum

The Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 3300mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews