1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Motorola Razr M can't mobile surf certain place

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by frtillman, Dec 11, 2013.

1. frtillman

frtillman Lurker

Verizon
    Motorola Razr M
    system 9818.94 XT907US
    Version 4.1.2
    Baseband SM_BP 101032 021 32 80P
    kernel 3.0.31 gef7
    Build 9 8 10-94

This is my wife's phone it works everywhere just fine but at her work

I make sure her wireless is off as she does not have PW for the WN.
    I make sure mobile data on.
    She can talk on her phone OK but can't access www. She has a co worler who has a Verizon Samsung phone and she cruises w/ dam good speed the www right next to her 2 feet away.

Verizon has spoken to her while she is at work (only place has problem and her co worker who uses VZ has not problem) VZ told her that they can;t guarantee every model phone they have decided to send a new SIM card, which I think will be of little help and they want to appear to be doing something.

Has anybody got any idea

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. teddyearp

teddyearp Android Expert

In all honesty, the new SIM card _might_ do the trick, because it is strange that a Samsung phone would get better reception than a Motorola one.

I know you posted that you make sure mobile data is on. Have you also made sure that data roaming and national data roaming are also on?

3. binaryhermit

binaryhermit Well-Known Member

Does her coworker's phone work in the exact same location? It's possible that she's just in a dead zone for data, not voice.

Motorola Droid RAZR M Forum

The Motorola Droid RAZR M release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 2000mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews