• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola S 11 - HD headphones

excav8ter

Android Enthusiast
Mar 14, 2010
So while I was getting my LifeProof case at Best Buy on Thursday, one of the guys I know mentioned that I had almost $100 in Best Buy rewards that I can use when I felt like it. I had been using a wired headset for making calls and listening to music. As a driver of a "commercial truck" I am required to use a "hands free" device for making and receiving calls. So, I saw the Motorola S11 - HD on the rack and decided to buy them, WOW, what a comfortable set of headphones! I am blown away by how light they feel, and how they stay put. I had been using some Plantronics Bluetooth headphones, and never really liked the way they fit, nor the rubber coated cord that they used because the cord would "grab" on my shirt or jacket and one ear bud would pull out... a major pain!
I have not used the S11 - HD for to long, but i feel like these are well worth the $80 i spent on them. I also had the S 10-HD, and the S11 - HD are WAY more comfortable.
Compared to the Plantronics headset, the S11's sound equally as good or better, call quality is WAY better with the S11's too. I'm kind of excited to use them during a normal work week and see how they perform.

I have not used that model you speak of because I have been using a trucker's BT headset for years.

Blue Parrot
http://www.vxicorp.com/products/blu...le-solutions/bluetooth-headsets/b250-xt-plus/

https://www.google.com/search?q=blue+parrot+b250xt+plus&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

This thing will go for at least 10 hours between charges... I use it all day, and throw it on the charger at bed time. They claim: More than 20 hours of talk time on a single charge.

I'm on my 2nd one having worn the first one out after 3 years use. It just fell apart from too much abuse.

You can stand next to an idling diesel engine and the sound is canceled out.

I've found them as low as $60 on sale at times...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones