1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Motorola Store has Photon Batteries

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by edlex, Aug 30, 2011.

1. edlex

edlex Android Expert

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. skep

skep Well-Known Member

$50, yikes

3. Sidewinder7

Sidewinder7 Newbie

3 batteries, wall charger for 12 bucks on ebay. They are from Hong Kong, take a couple weeks in shipping and last a bit more then half as long as stock but well worth it for backup batts.

4. mitchedo

mitchedo Member

Meh. I'd rather buy one of those external batteries with a USB charger than put one of those Chinese pieces of crap in my MoPho. ...haven't had the best of luck with Fleabay Li-ion batteries.

It would be nice, however, if the OEM's wouldn't bend us over to get a good battery.

5. sslbaron

sslbaron Lurker

Yikes is right. That's 1/2 the price of the phone since BB has it for $99 now! :eek:

6. epark1281

epark1281 Newbie

My wife had the same type of batteries made by thee same makers for her evo 4g. They work great. I would have no hesitations using these

7. ghodzilla5150

ghodzilla5150 Android Enthusiast

8. edlex

edlex Android Expert

9. Sidewinder7

Sidewinder7 Newbie

The 3 aftermarket 1500 maH with wall charger do fit and work in the Photon, a much better deal for 13 bucks. I have used the same ones in my Epic the past year and they were fine.

Motorola Photon 4G Forum

The Motorola Photon 4G release date was August 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2011
Release Date
Reviews