• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Motorola titanium for boost??!!

gc3p0

Lurker
Feb 8, 2011
I have bin looking endlessly for a solution to this problem! i just recently purchased my phone and have it active on the boost mobile network. it seems like a great phone, everything works great but...... i cannot send text messages... the only way around this i found this is to attach a photo to the text. So it only text with a picture..

please help me out i've looked everywhere and have yet to find a result please help me resolve this problem.:thinking::thinking::thinking:

thank you.

I have bin looking endlessly for a solution to this problem! i just recently purchased my phone and have it active on the boost mobile network. it seems like a great phone, everything works great but...... i cannot send text messages... the only way around this i found this is to attach a photo to the text. So it only text with a picture..

please help me out i've looked everywhere and have yet to find a result please help me resolve this problem.:thinking::thinking::thinking:

thank you.

I have the Solution Web, MMS Working on Boost Mobile

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones