• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help motorola triumph cant enable data

EDACS

Lurker
Nov 3, 2012
Hi i recently downloaded the app Power Control Plus and i had it toggle my mobile data on and off. It worked fine for a few months but now I cant enable to mobile data. I deleted the app but i still cant toggle it, so then i reinstalled it and still cant. I had the data off most of the time due to it being a battery killerI can toggle the option on and off in the mobile networks option but when i go in the phone tester menu I cant enable mobile networks. I tried the activate thing and the airplane mode on off and reset and hard reset but nothing works. I heard about that the APN might have been changed by my app because its permissions are the ability to change APN names but there is no option for that under mobile networks in settings.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones