• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Triumph Vs Optimus Slider!!!!!! Should I??

Should I ????

• Total voters

narutoninjakid

Android Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2011
NJ
i was planning on getting the Motorola triumph on black Friday or on Christmas but the other day i took a pulse survey on virginmobile.com and they said they are coming out with 2 new phones so i decided i would wait and with some of the problems people were reporting would wait to see if they are fixed. i been following this thread and have to say good work ticker guy and Issac. anyway the lg optimus slider for virgin mobile was just announced.

Virgin Mobile - LG Optimus Slider No-Contract Mobile Phone - Black - LG OPTIMUS SLIDER

do you think i should wait till like January or February for a phone better than the triumph to come out.

thanks all opinions welcome.

edit: i didn't mean i was getting the optimus slider the triumph is better than that phone. i was just saying that one of the 2 new phones they mentioned is coming out. so i was wondering if the second will be better than the triumph. im not sure i might give in and not be able to wait it out.

i was planning on getting the Motorola triumph on black Friday or on Christmas but the other day i took a pulse survey on virginmobile.com and they said they are coming out with 2 new phones so i decided i would wait and with some of the problems people were reporting would wait to see if they are fixed. i been following this thread and have to say good work ticker guy and Issac. anyway the lg optimus slider for virgin mobile was just announced.

Virgin Mobile - LG Optimus Slider No-Contract Mobile Phone - Black - LG OPTIMUS SLIDER

do you think i should wait till like January or February for a phone better than the triumph to come out.

thanks all opinions welcome.

edit: i didn't mean i was getting the optimus slider the triumph is better than that phone. i was just saying that one of the 2 new phones they mentioned is coming out. so i was wondering if the second will be better than the triumph. im not sure i might give in and not be able to wait it out.

Well, just saying that the optimus slider is actually the Gelato Q, which is a thoroughly a mid range device with a 240 by 400 screen, 800mhz processor, and 3 Megapixel camera.... So unless a keyboard is absolutely necessary, get the Triumph, because it is fairly future proof for at least 2 years, and has a Cyanogenmod 7 port.... just my 0.02$

Upvote 0
Well, just saying that the optimus slider is actually the Gelato Q, which is a thoroughly a mid range device with a 240 by 400 screen, 800mhz processor, and 3 Megapixel camera.... So unless a keyboard is absolutely necessary, get the Triumph, because it is fairly future proof for at least 2 years, and has a Cyanogenmod 7 port.... just my 0.02$

I didn't realize that the Cyanogenmod 7 was officially supported?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones