• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Universal Portable Charger P793

Reverence

Android Enthusiast
Jun 21, 2010
I purchased the Motorola Portable Charger Model P793. The little black box with the blue mini usb connector. It was definitely used when I got it from the store, and I was wondering if I might be missing a piece of it because it didn't come with a wall adapter to charge the portable charger.

It came with the actual portable charger (the black rectangular box) and a USB cable, but no wall adapter to plug it into to charge the portable charger. Is this how all the portable chargers come and I am expected to use the AC wall adapter that came with my phone to charger it....or am I missing something here?

Set Your Location

Not 100% sure, because I bought mine a few months ago. But I'm pretty sure I was amazed that mine didn't come with the AC adapter either.

edit: I just read on a review that once it's drained you'll have to plug it into a usb outlet. So I'm guessing that means it doesn't come with the AC adapter. I myself have plenty of microUSB AC adapters that I can use.

Upvote 0
Do you think it would be okay to use it with an HTC wall adapter?

I just got off the phone with Motorola and they said there should be one in there....so they are sending me one via UPS. Should be here in 4 days. The woman on the phone wasn't very knowing, so hopefully I get the right part.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones