• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Motorola Xoom or Galaxy Tab 10.1 for general developing

gwelmarten

Lurker
Apr 15, 2012
Hi
I've developed a few apps for Android tablets which are selling well on the Market place, but now feel that I should get a tablet to continue developing them on. So I'm thinking about either some variant of the Motorola Zoom or the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
I'm not fussed about the general "Entertainment Value" (as I use an iPad for this) of the tablet, more it's use as a development device.
Which will I find more useful for general Android development? The majority of my users are going to be on Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich.

Thanks for your feedback - I do appreciate there are other threads about these two tablets, but these judge them on their merits for general use rather than for developing.

Sam

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones