• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Motorola Xoom

Peterpoose

Dec 22, 2009
Hi Folks, I recently received my Motorola Xoom with WiFi and 3G here in the UK and i must say i love it.

That being said has anyone bought a travel case and or protector case for it and has some suggestions? I was waiting on the Otterbox Defender out on the 29th April but i take it that its the same as my Desire HD OB Case in that its not really helpful with traveling, ie handle extra.

Another thing i am after is a sound dock, now i would love to find a Bose set for it but i cant seem to find any. Does anyone know of any future Bose docks coming out for the Xoom?

I found the official Xoom sound dock but it has no USB and im not very sure about the quality.

One more thing i am after is a good Van/Car window screen holder for it but seem to find only 1 on ebay, which is probably a Chinese and not very good, any suggestions?

Any suggestions or reviews from users/buyers is welcomed.

Thanks

For cases, the Case wise one looks nice. It doesn't seem to be available in the UK (yet?) But there are some on ebay which may be sent over...

No answer on sound docks I'm afraid. We are still living with pods at home...

As for car kits/holders - check out Brodit. They are good quality and normally have popular devices pretty soon after launch.

Reactions: Peterpoose
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones