1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Motoroloa Mobile Services?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by dylane, Feb 15, 2011.

1. dylane

dylane Well-Known Member

I posted this yesterday in the wrong forum (droid X) by mistake yesterday, and haven't gotten a response, so I'm posting it here which is hopefully both a better place for it and also a forum that gets a bit more traffic. If this is in the wrong place or considered a duplicate thread please feel free to move or delete. Thanks.

I just got a D2G and would like to setup my Exchange email, but before it will let me do so I have to agree to a Motorola Service Agreement for Motorola Mobile Services. It seems I have to agree to this in order to use many of the preinstalled applications on the phone. The terms and conditions are pretty long, but it seems to suggest that data will be routed through Motorola servers? I'm surprised to find very few hits when I search for this, and absolutely nothing explaining what this is for. Is anyone here able to shed some light on this?

Advertisement

2. Zancudo

Zancudo Newbie

:mad:

Sorry to resurrect this, I know is more than 2 years after this was posted but my buddy gave me a Photon he wasn't using so I set the phone to factory settings and as I am setting up the phone on the very initial state AFTER I ENTER MY EMAIL I get this "Motorola Service Agreement" BS and THE ONLY OPTION IS TO AGREE!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: WTF?

There's not even a back button to erase the email account before "agreeing" :mad: and no "disagree" option!