• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MotoTorchLED widget match Beautiful Widgets

doomedromance

Android Enthusiast
Nov 9, 2009
The Left Coast
I made some icons to match the new Beautiful Widget icons and xeudoxus @Alldroid put em in.

mototorchledon.png
mototorchledoff.png

download here

Go into the actual app, hit menu then select widget icon and pick the one on the left.

I did not develop this app.
Donate straight to the developer of
MotoTorchLED (Eclipsed4utoo)

why are people afraid to post links to alldroid?

oh noes: AllDroid - Index page

Seriously I dont think AF cares (if they did that kinda censorship makes this place not worth our patronage).

Not sure why I don't see links there. As far as I know, we just can't post links to modified closed source files, like directly to a ROM that includes those things. I don't think there's any problem with linking to that site for other reasons, or to any other file in general.

Upvote 0
He's a nice guy I'm sure he probably wont mind -- send him a PM :)

I don't know about officially putting it into the app, because I straight took the images out of beautiful widgets then modified some flashlight pic I google searched and put em all together. I doubt LevelUpStudios would care, since they got in trouble for copying HTC's weather widget. But still, it shouldn't be anything "official".

I donated to Ryan, and put a link in the OP to his blog where you can donate straight to him w/o buying the Market (donate) version.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones