• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Move to sd

Rgarner

Android Expert
May 9, 2017
The playstore is full of apps that move things to sd card. How many of them actually work (without root)? I would love to root this S5 but for now it's unlikely. I just want to move everything I possibly can from phone storage to sd. After all, the S5's got only 16 gb, but it's still better than 8.

The playstore is full of apps that move things to sd card. How many of them actually work (without root)? I would love to root this S5 but for now it's unlikely. I just want to move everything I possibly can from phone storage to sd. After all, the S5's got only 16 gb, but it's still better than 8.
Tbh, moving apps to sdcard actually wears them out extremely fast so I wouldn't waste my time and $dcards.. It may just be time to move on to a new device. You too, @arkansawdave74 .. Lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones